Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veloce HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favourite Veloce books?

Go down 
+2
Rei99
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your favourite Veloce books? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 am

What are your favourite Veloce books? Why not tell us about them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.veloce.co.uk
Rei99

Rei99

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:33 am

I'm always very happy to read the Brian Long's book.
Best the Rx-7 book, after Mx-5 Smile

The writer have an internet site or we could contact him? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 am

Thanks for the comments about your favourite Veloce books.

Look out for Porsche Racing Cars – 1976 to 2005 by Brian Long. Available very soon!

Brian Long doesn't have a website but we are happy to pass on to him any questions you might have. Feel free to PM me with any queries you have.
Back to top Go down
Rei99

Rei99

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 am

Thanks for very fast reply Smile
Some fast question for him:
- Is in program an Rx-8 book? And a Mazda brand book?
- He have more information on European model of the Rx-7 (he had always used UK model by reference)?

And one for you: you will translat in Italian some your books?
Thanks a lot santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:40 am

I'm pleased to tell you that an RX-8 book is planned for release in the future as a forthcoming book.

Veloce have had some books translated into Italian in the past. Although we are unable to publish in Italian ourselves, we are certainly prepared to consider selling the rights to our titles to an Italian publisher, if there is a sufficient demand for a particular book.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei99

Rei99

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 am

Very good for the '8:D
If I can, wich books will be avaible in Italian? Please the book on the Mazda's, I think that they will sell good, because there's a lot of Miata owner here (expecially).
Back to top Go down
joesnewsstand@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:17 pm

My favorite Veloce titles, in no particular order:

The Complete Catalog of British Cars, revised, Culshaw and Horrobin
The Singer Story, Kevin Atkinson
The Lea-Francis Story, Barrie Price
and
Armstrong-Siddeley Motors, Bill Smith.

Brian Long's book on Standard cars is another favorite... There's so many good ones, it's hard to choose.
Back to top Go down
PeteDavies

PostSubject: Fave Veloce Book   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 am

I'm gonna be cheeky and say the Lambretta Bible - BUT then I wrote that. I like the Fiat 500 books and the VW camper ones - some nice material from Veloce contained within the covers of those.
Back to top Go down
josmar

PostSubject: Favourite Books   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 am

Porsche 911 Five Volume Series, good review of over forty years without being too in depth.
Back to top Go down
Piercarlo

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:19 am

It has to be 'Driven by Desire - The Desiré Wilson story'. 'Tales from the toolbox' is an excellent read as well. I'm only halfway through the new Ferrari book by the late Anthony Pritchard but I already know that it ranks among the best too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Veloce books?   Your favourite Veloce books? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Veloce books?
Page 1 of 1