Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veloce HomepageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfa Romeo V6 engine book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tycho

Alfa Romeo V6 engine book Empty
PostSubject: Alfa Romeo V6 engine book   Alfa Romeo V6 engine book I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 am

Hello

First off, thank you for showing interest in Alfa Romeo cars and their engines, and publishing books about them.

I have recently seen the new book about the Alfa Romeo V6 engine. It was very interesting, well written and very detailed.
However, it has very little info on the 24 valve engines. This is slight sad, as the 24 valve engine (in a FWD car) is what is interesting to me.
There seems to be a lot missing in terms of port sculpting, camshafts, intakes and so forth.

Will there be a second edition which will have an expanded chapter on the 24 valve engines as tehy were in the FD cars of the GTV, 156 and 166 ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo V6 engine book   Alfa Romeo V6 engine book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 am

tycho wrote:
Hello

First off, thank you for showing interest in Alfa Romeo cars and their engines, and publishing books about them.

I have recently seen the new book about the Alfa Romeo V6 engine. It was very interesting, well written and very detailed.
However, it has very little info on the 24 valve engines. This is slight sad, as the 24 valve engine (in a FWD car) is what is interesting to me.
There seems to be a lot missing in terms of port sculpting, camshafts, intakes and so forth.

Will there be a second edition which will have an expanded chapter on the 24 valve engines as tehy were in the FD cars of the GTV, 156 and 166 ?

Hi Tycho,
It's likely there will be a reprint somewhere down the line, so we will approach the author with this query.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.veloce.co.uk
tycho

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo V6 engine book   Alfa Romeo V6 engine book I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello,

Well, I post again Smile

Now that the original book is long sold out, would there be a possibility it would be reprinted with the addition of a 24V chapter (or more) ?

The Alfa Romeo fan base remains dedicated to their cars so I am sure there would be interest in such a book.
Trying not to be a stalker, the author has been active on forums dealing with 24V V6 tuning, so maybe there is a chance ?

PS: While logging into your forum I got a big pup-under window with ludicrous adverts... Not sure that is intentional...

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfa Romeo V6 engine book   Alfa Romeo V6 engine book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfa Romeo V6 engine book
Page 1 of 1